Women's Health Victoria recognises we are in unprecedented times and now more than ever it is important that we continue our work supporting women and advocating for gender equality.
Like everyone, we are watching the situation with the coronavirus (COVID-19) carefully. You can read the latest recommendations from the Victorian Department of Health and Human Services here.
Our main priority is looking after the health and wellbeing of everyone who uses our service, our volunteers and staff.
- Until further notice, all of community base events are postponed or suspended including our Feel Good gentle exercise program.
- We will continue to provide webinars where we have a presenter and staff available. We will provide updated information a fortnight before any scheduled webinar or keep an eye out here
We are here if you need us and will continue to provide peer support on Monday, Wednesdays and Thursdays between 10am and 2pm.
Further information about the virus is available here:
- Healthdirect – Coronavirus
- Better Health Channel – Novel Coronavirus myth busting
- Cancer Council – Covid-19