Due to renovations in the building, our Resource Centre is currently open by appointment.
We'd love to see you, so contact us to arrange a time for your visit.
Our Resource Centre is the heart of our service.
We are very lucky to be located in the historic Queen Victoria Women’s Centre (formerly part of the Queen Victoria Hospital) in Lonsdale Street, Melbourne, in a bright and welcoming space with views across our city.
The Resource Centre is a friendly space, away from the clinical environment, where you can:
- talk with our Peer Support Volunteers
- attend an event, and connect with other women who have experienced cancer
- browse our information collection
- have a close look at different types of breast forms, mastectomy bras and swimwear
- drop by for a chat and a cup of tea while you’re in the city.
Contact us by phone or email.
Getting to our Resource Centre – location, access, public transport and parking.
*Hours: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 10am–5pm, with peer support from 10am–2pm.
Find out more about our services
Events and programs