How can I speak with a Peer Support Volunteer?

woman talking on the phone

Who is eligible for peer support?

We can provide peer support to women who:

  • are in Victoria
  • have had a gynaecological or breast cancer
  • are at any stage: diagnosis, treatment, after treatment, or living with advanced/metastatic cancer.

Our services are confidential and free.

We can also arrange an interpreter for peer support in your own language.

Get in touch

By phone

Most of our peer support takes place by phone, so you can speak to a volunteer from wherever you are in Victoria.

You are welcome to contact us directly to arrange peer support or you can be referred by a health professional.

Contact us to request a call from a Peer Support Volunteer. If our phone is unattended, please leave a message and we will call back during our open hours.

In person

Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we cannot meet you face to face right now. We continue to work remotely and to provide peer support by phone and our program of events by Zoom. We look forward to the time when we can meet you again, in person.

Refer a patient

Health professionals can refer a patient using our referral form.